Sadly, suffering from mid back pain is a way of life for far too many Americans. In fact, back pain is the #1 cause of disability in the US for people ages 19 to 45. If this is you, how would you like to finally enjoy mid back pain relief?
At Elite Chiropractic we treat a variety of Chiropractic Conditions, but we specialize in the treatment of back pain, particularly low to mid back pain relief.
First, before we begin any type of treatment, it is critical that we understand how the back pain started. Back pain can be caused by any of the following:
- An Undiagnosed Spinal Condition
- An increase in the physical demands at work
- A decrease in your level of physical activity
- Prolonged sitting, whether that is at a desk or in a car
- Poor posture or improper lifting techniques
- Failing to treat previous back injuries properly
- Failure to seek medical care after an injury
- Lack of regular spinal checks
Once we’ve identified the source of your mid back pain, we can help you to find relief through treatment as well as education. You see, not only do we fix what’s wrong, we work with you to prevent it from occurring again in the future.
An ounce of prevention is, after all, worth a pound of cure.
We offer all new clients a free consultation to determine exactly what is wrong, how to treat it, and how to prevent it from happening again. If you would like to receive your free consultation, simply fill out the short form on the right of the page, or call the number at the top of this page.
If you have any questions, you’ll likely find the answers in our handy Chiropractic FAQ.